Star-Shotz! Green Screen Portraits for Sports Clubs
Give your players the star treatment with the Star-Shotz green screen portraits service! Our player portraits
are like nothing else available, as we use professional cameras, lighting and the latest photo software all
combined with custom designed photo backgrounds, to provide a range of bespoke images that are second to none!
photodays are a fantastic fundraising opportunity for your club, no matter what your
sport, as we offer great commission rates on all sales made on the day back to your clubs funds
(please ask for details).
Because our team photos are made from individual portraits, all our photography is done with everyone still maintaining their social distance
For the foreseeable future we will not be printing onsite and all ordering of images can be done via our website. This is to prevent large numbers of players and parents
gathering around our viewing screens
How our Star-Shotz photodays work:
- We come to your club house/local hall with our pop-up photo studio where each player is photographed individually in a variety of cool poses
- FREE Photo session for every player with no obligation to buy
- Images are instantly available for viewing and selecting on our computer screens
- Whilst the photos are being taken, another member of our staff will be creating the fully edited photos
- Single player images can be printed on the day to be taken home immediately
- In addition to individual player portraits, we also offer montages of portraits and team photos. These do take a little longer to create and so are posted shortly after the photoshoot.
We also supply the club with a FREE copy of every team photo for your website, so please make sure all the players attend at some point during the day
- We will even pay you your clubs commission before we leave!
For your clubs piece of mind, we are fully insured, our equipment is PAT tested plus our photographers
are DBS checked and abide by our Child Protection Policy
at all times.
Please contact us by email
or telephone 01553 672855 for more information, our availability and prices.
Some frequently asked questions
Do we have to choose one of the backgrounds on the website?
The website shows only a small selection of the backgrounds
we have, and we liaise with you prior to the Photo Day over which backgrounds you would like us to use
Our kit is red, but the background we like is blue. Can it be changed?
Yes it can! All our backgrounds are fully editable,
so we edit them to match your club colours
Can we supply our own digital background?
Unfortunately the answer is no. Partly because our images are high quality PSD files
suitable for printing, but also we have full licence to use them, and therefore you won't have any copyright issues